This is a movie we made for the Grandeur Nature film festival (www.festivalgrandeurnature.com), in summer 2007. It was intended to be projected as an appetizer before 35mm feature films
The idea was to emphasize the landscape beauty, and to propose an original point of view of this Alps region, as far as timelapse is...
Some shots are boring, some others beautiful...
As there is no end credits, here is a quick list of people involved into it :
• Shots were made by : Stephan Bonnefoy, Didier Mallet, Jan Karel Lameer (www.timelapse.nl), Xavier Gilles, Mathias Catala, and myself.
• Image processing & color timing was done by myself
• Editing was made by Laurent Frappa and myself
• Musics are from :
- Transvaal ( www.myspace.com/transvaalmusic )
- Umaano ( www.myspace.com/umaano )
- Silvano Mercado ( vimeo.com/user1554240 )
Please note that the original file you can download is far better than the recompressed online version, and will play natively at 25FPS, without the really bad online 24 FPS conversion.
Please also note that despite this free high quality download, every shot in this movie is copyrighted, and therefore can't be used for any purpose without full consent of the authors.
Comments are welcome!